Your membership in a Subclass will determine the amount of money you will be paid.
Exposure Subclass 1 is defined as follows:
All Class Members who were in contact with one of the 292 persons who the Hawai’i Department of Health identified as infected with HAV as part of the 2016 Hepatitis A Outbreak.
A contact is defined as:
- All household members of one of the 292 persons
- All sexual contacts with one of the 292 persons
- Anyone sharing illicit drugs with one of the 292 persons
- Anyone sharing food or eating or drinking utensils with one of the 292 persons
- Anyone consuming ready-to-eat foods prepared by one of the 292 persons